- Four Stroke
- Turbocharged In-line
- Four Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Cummins’ QSB6.7 engine meets the latest USEPA Tier 3 emissions certification requirements.
- Full authority electronic controls Electronic engine control provides improved fuel economy, precision diagnostics and engine protection.
- High-pressure common-rail fuel system Allows multiple injection events for cleaner, quieter operation with consistent performance at every rpm.
- Air cleaner Heavy duty industrial air cleaners, with safety elements and restriction indicators included.
- Pedestal leg mounting
- Cooling system Heavy duty, 50°C ambient capable radiator assembly and guarding incorporating jacket water and charge air cooling. Blower fan arrangement.
- Exhaust Integral industrial class exhaust silencer with rain cap. Residential grade silencer available as an option.
- Instrument panel Digital display for engine monitoring, with shut down protection, J1939 communication and programmable throttle control. Isolated inner panel with an outer protective box.