Features and benefits
- Microprocessor control with diagnostics.
- Exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- Sealed connectors.
- Full housing with enclosed muffler.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Lightweight, compact.
- OHV engine for efficiency, no decarboning.
Weight, size and sound level
Weight: 172 lbs (83.4 kg)
Length: 30.0 in (762 mm)
Width: 19.7 in (500.4 mm)
Height: 14.4 in (353.1 mm)
Sound: 68 dB(A) Readings at 10 ft (3 m) half load
- Meets National Park Service sound level requirements (60 dB(A)
@ 50 ft) for use in national parks.
- Typical installation will further reduce sound level.