Genelite is the exclusive distributor of Chicago Pneumatic compressors in Australia.
The Chicago Pneumatic air compressors are a direct-drive oil-injected rotary screw type of air compressor, powered by a water-cooled Deutz diesel engine. The unit consists of an element, diesel engine, cooling, air/oil separation and control systems – all enclosed within a sound-dampened super strong steel canopy. Special attention has been given to the overall product quality, user friendliness, ease of serviceability, and economical operation to ensure best in class cost of ownership.
- Reputable engine brand
- Efficient screw element
- Efficient air/fuel filtration
- Steel canopy
- User-friendly instrument panel
- Low noise level
- Robust single axle undercarriage
- World-wide support, high up-time
- Efficiency, low cost of ownership
- Protection from engine damage, low cost of ownership
- Robust steel canopy guaranteeing a higher resale value
- Ease of operation, user-friendly features
- Able to work in noise sensitive areas
- Low transportation costs
Freight charges vary depending on your location. Please contact Genelite for a quote for shipping.