Pramac Generators are assembled in China and acclaimed as world class stationary gensets, using top of the line engines and alternators as well as state of the art control/monitoring technology and hard-wearing canopy/enclosures for all environments.
The GSW65 unit delivers an imposing 65kVA of three phase power using a Diesel engine made by Perkins – a renowned world leader in Diesel Machines. The Samford Alternator is accompanied by a digital voltage regulator which ensures the accuracy of output and avoids any spikes.
The GSW65 Pramac superior design features include:
– Quiet operation as a result of rock wool sound proof lining the interior canopy
– Corrosion resistant thanks to exterior zinced steel
– Entirely weatherproof including exhaust vents and air inlets
– Lockable lateral entrance doors and removable panelling for simple maintenance
– Full operation and monitoring via analogue and latest technology digital instrumentation
– Solid steel basing with forklift pockets and anti-vibration mounting
Fully tested and pre-delivered in Australia, Pramac generators deliver professional, reliable power solutions to your business. Please download the product brochure for more information.
Please contact Genelite on 1300 305 912 for more details on this model, and other generators in our range.