The Honda EU22i delivers excellent fuel efficiency via the built-in Eco-Throttle, excellent draining and catching of oil, and improved starting because of new metal guard and recoil starter handle.
The Honda EU20i was the perfect size for campers. It has always been able to power hair dryers, toasters, lights, etc, and quietly. However, now electrical appliances take take more power, and Honda gave campers what they wanted… The EU22i!
The Honda EU22i Inverter has Honda’s advanced 4-Stroke GXR120 engine, which is 20% larger in capacity than the EU20i Generator. The GXR120 has a maximum output of 2200W and up to 8 hours of continuous operation on Eco-Throttle+, 4 litre fuel tank and whisper-quiet operation.
The EU22i starts first time every time with Honda’s reliable one pull easy start system – and it is environmentally friendly with low emissions, produces, less noise and low fuel consumption than its two-stroke counterparts, and can run up to 8* hours of continuous operation on a full fuel tank. *With eco-throttle switched on at 1/4 output
- Honda EU22i Inverter Generator
- Pre-Delivery (Run & Test)
- Comes with 12V charging leads, tool kit, manual, pre-delivery & Honda Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Runs most caravan air conditioners
- Safe to power electronic equipment including laptops, laptops and mobile phones
- Fuel efficient, quiet, portable, lightweight and easy to start
Please contact Genelite on 1300 305 912 for more details on this model, and other generators in our range.